Monday, July 20, 2009

More Sister's Outdoor Quilt Show

Here are some more quilts from the show. First some small quilts, I love the bright colors of these artful quilts.

This quilt was so wonderful viewed from the opposite side of the street, it looks so real.

I loved this log cabin quilt on the log building......

We met this little guy at lunch, he was a rescue dog, not to pampered is he or she. They were off to view more quilts and he fit perfect in his little bag.
I think I fell in love with this raspberry color this year, it seemed a recurrent theme of color through the show.
The most beautiful bloomin nine patch I think I have seen.
This yellow just sings on this quilt.
I think I may have to make a Kaffe quilt, color and flowers definitely go together.



I love the way this picture shows the quilt behind the tree with the lavender below.
Pigs appliqued around this quilt was so cute.
Juniper Berries group always have some wonderful quilts, here are a few.

They did a row quilt, round robin, they were all so wonderful. I love the colors on this one.


Linda and Suzie thought they found us Twisted Sisters a new rig, well the $10 ticket was for a toy truck, $100 for the truck raffle. LOL.......next time!!
And quilts are not the only artwork shown, I can watch wool be spun for a very long time. It mesmerizes me. If we had more hours in the day I would love to spin wool.
This little building was on display, it has a kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. Costs more than the first house I purchased but how cute for a guest cottage.
Well that is my posting for the quilt show. It was once again a wonderful show.
I will be back and share about our little trip, I will just say Joe did very well!!
Summer Blessing,
Carrie

2 comments:

Libby said...

Thank you for the show and tell . . . . it's the next best thing to being there *s*

Carrie P. said...

Well, if I can't go to the quilt show I will just look at all your wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing them. They are awesome.