Friday, April 10, 2009

Alzheimer Art Quilt Initiative, Happy Easter

Have you heard about Ami Simm's amazing efforts regarding Alzheimer's.

I want to share about it again, today is the last day to participate in the monthly auction.
Go here:

http://www.alzquilts.org/quiltauction.html

And you can bid on a wonderful art quilt. Two years ago, my Twisted Sisters and I made quilts and sent them to be auctioned. It was so much fun. I even bought a couple, I kept some and gave some as gifts for Christmas. I enjoy looking each month, even when I don't bid. Enjoy!

It is a busy day getting ready for some Easter celebrating this weekend. My youngest son is coming over with his fiance and her daughter. We will get to hide some eggs and have a dinner celebrating together.

Sunday morning we will attend church services and then go to Portland.




Easter Blessing to all of you!


Carrie




1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Easter Blessings to you and yours, Carrie.